Wednesday, October 25, 2006

ODP downtime and new PSP

The Open Directory has been struggling with hardware issues for the last few days. Seems to be taking an inordinate amount of time to fix the editing server - I presume they have really really bad SLAs with support at AOL!

I bought a PSP at the weekend anyway, so I'd probably have been playing on that rather than editing even if the servers were up.

Lumines (a tetris like game where you form blocks of the same colour tiles) is quite addictive and has some nice music on some levels. I've also been playing Daxter (cartoony squirrel thing in a 3d platform style game) which is quite good fun, and very nice graphically. I bagged a Madcatz stealth case for £3.99 from PC World on some offer flagged on Hot UK Deals - which was quickly stopped - so I got lucky! (I also got Daxter for a tenner from the same source.)

No comments: